I just got a new brand flash drive, anyways i want to password protect it so if this one gets stolen like my. The box says one click password protected access control, so how do i password protect a flash drive ? Finally I found these answers ;
you can prohibit the USB interface.
1.right click on the “my computer”,select the “attributes”.
2.then go to the “hardware”,select “Device Manager ”
3.you can see “USB controller “,pitch on the “usb root hub”,right click and prohibit.
Or you can also download a software to encrypt the usb. You can search “usb lock software” in google.
You can download this software for free from here. You can either use a locker tool to lock the drive. You can also use an encryption tool to encrypt the data. But most flash drives I’ve seen use FAT/FAT32 so you cannot password protect it without another software.
TrueCrypt is what you want to use.
Basically you’ll create a file and use that file as a “file container” which TrueCrypt encrypts with a password. Think of the file container as the .zip file you are currently using, and TrueCrypt is the program you use to unlock the file. Only this is infinitely better as the data is stored with the same security as the US government uses for Top Secret documents.
Also, by doing this you will be able to create a file container that uses 99% of your flash drive, that way you won’t be losing any space. The other 1% goes to the TrueCrypt program which you store on the flash drive with the file container.
I had long wanted to open a store, but many obstacles faced. Not the capital that became the problem, but it is how to manage the store. Many things I have prepared and thought out, from finding the place, arranging goods, accounting system set up and manage employees. To do this requires tremendous energy at all. The most difficult thing is how to develop a management system for the store, I imagine how complex the things that I should prepare. But now everything changed when I use the cube cart tools, with such a device can be realized my dream to set up shop.