Septic Tank Maintenance Tips
For people living in rural areas usually have septic systems instead of a sewer connection. Septic System Care is not difficult due to modern systems to function efficiently, provided the basic guidelines. Ideally, there will be a septic tank to function effectively in a rare break at the pump. However, detergents, bleaches, medicines, cold and high water flows are some of the causes of septic problems. The most effective way to prolong life and maintain the septic system is water conservation. The more water in your septic tank, more water and faster treatment to stop working. In the maintenance of your septic tank, you must organize your laundry, washing and bathing water to be used wisely and efficiently. The following are effective ways to keep your septic tank system. For maintenance of septic tanks you can use septic tank maintenance salisbury.
1. Diver rainwater in the septic drain field and make sure your landscape plan, drains and sewers suitable base, so the excess water away from septic drain field wide.
2. To refrain from overloading the tank toilets and faucets and check leaks and make repairs as necessary. Use faucet aerators and showerheads with flow reducer for the shower to minimize water consumption.
3. Keep trees out of the septic system, as damage to the roots.
4. Do not flush disposable diapers, kitty litter, sanitary napkins, paper towels, tampons, tissues, cigarette butts, coffee grounds and filters.
5. Use and disposal of garbage, like food is ground into small particles and are easier to digest for the septic system.
6. Minimize the use of a deep cleansing, and that overuse of them was important to kill bacteria in the septic system is not broken, even solids.
7. Note that the fat can drain the septic field blocked, so refrain from pouring grease down the drain.
8. Elimination of hazardous chemicals such as solvents, paint, gasoline and motor oil properly, and that the ruin of your septic system and damage to groundwater.
9.Avoid planting grass on the field of drainage to prevent soil erosion.
10. Regular maintenance of septic tank should be pumped every three to five years. Do not open the septic tank itself, because bacteria and gases inside are dangerous.
Proper maintenance of your septic tank system to add life to your service and keeps a lid on septic problems.